View our questions below...
Ultimately the rental market. We will make a rent recommendation to you based on our market analysis of your property and the current market conditions. We will provide you with a full analysis of your specific property and how it compares to other similar properties that are renting in your neighborhood. You will determine the final rent prior to advertising the property.
We pay for all signage and labor costs related to marketing your property for rent. We will also place your property on our website and our rental listing hot sheet as part of our service. Our fee structure already includes an advertising package. The benefits of the advertising package are:
- Listing your property on over 60 of the most commonly clicked on rental related websites on the internet today in the Los Angeles area.
- Your property will have a dedicated page and internet ads can be more comprehensive than newspaper advertisements. Video tours are placed on many websites to drive traffic and attain more interest, which leads to shorter vacancy periods.
- These websites drive unlimited leads which we will track for you and provide you with feedback, so that appropriate steps can be taken if the traffic is not up to expectation, e.g. pending maintenance to be done, tenants do not like the color of the walls, condition of carpet, the price too high for the square footage offered, etc.
- Local and out of state renters are able to search for a rental prior to their moves, and are able to get a feel for the property with our video tours.
- We do not normally recommend advertising on the MLS, but we will include this at no additional cost upon request. Please contact us for further explanation.
Generally, you should expect to make the property move-in ready for a tenant. Your property will rent quicker and demand a higher rental value if it is in good condition.
Our background check is thorough and comprehensive to ensure we select quality tenants. We carefully screen each prospective tenant application and verify rental history, income/employment verification, and obtain a report which includes credit, eviction history and criminal background.
ClearStone Property Management is here to guide you, advise and represent you. We do not choose tenants arbitrarily unless requested. Once prospective tenants have been pre-screened, you are contacted and communicated the key components of the application, and a mutual informed decision is made at that time. We never forget that this is YOUR property!
ClearStone Property Management offers Emergency Maintenance Services 24 hours a day / 7Days a week/ 365 Days a year.
Any maintenance that can cause possible harm to your tenant, potential damage to your property, or may be a probable liability.
The owner pays for maintenance and repairs. We have specific vendors that we work with which offer us great pricing/negotiated rates due to the volume of work provided to them. This benefits you because we are able to pass those saving on to you as well.
We are also very flexible. If you have a specific handyman that you trust and would like to use, we are happy to keep them on file as a first point of contact. Please contact us for more information.